To take part
All entries for the Leica Oskar Barnack Award 2019 must be made via the online Application Form between March 1 and April 1, 2019.
The “Leica Oskar Barnack Award” competition is open to professional photographers only. To take part, participants must send in a series of photographs taken in 2018/2019 or long-term projects containing at least one photo from 2018/2019. Only one entry per photographer is accepted.
The “Leica Oskar Barnack Award Newcomer” competition is open to any (prospective) professional photographer aged 28 or under at the time of entering. To take part, participants must send in a series of photographs taken in 2018/2019 or long-term projects containing at least one photo from 2018/2019. Only one entry per photographer is accepted
All digital images prepared for uploading must be 1200 pixels high. The width of the image is variable in proportion.
- You will find further details in this PDF Document
- Plus d'information sur les prérequis pour les images PDF Document
- Informaciones detalladas a las photos preguntadas en idioma espagñol PDF Document
The images must also be stored with 72dpi in JPG format in the RGB color space for viewing on the web and none may exceed the maximum file size of 3 MB. We recommend storing the photos with the web optimization function available, for example, in Adobe Photoshop.
- Detailed instructions can be found in this PDF Document.
- Des instructions détaillées sont disponibles dans ce document PDF.
To view the PDF documents you need the Acrobat Reader.